Published on June 17th, 2016 | by admin
FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE TAKES OVER E3
SYDNEY, 17TH June 2016 — The FINAL FANTASY® XV universe stole the show at this week’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), with stunning new reveals and massive updates throughout the week.
During a special stage presentation, game director Hajime Tabata revealed the “wait mode,” an option that allows players to gain a strategic advantage by momentarily pausing the action and making the game easier to play for those who are not versed in action games. While in “wait mode,” the player can freely target enemies, aim magic spells, select teammate abilities, and much more. This mode can be switched on and off at any time during the game.
The reveals included:
- New FINAL FANTASY XV trailer with music provided by grammy award winning DJ and Producer afrojack in collaboration with SQUARE ENIX: https://youtu.be/WHL2DOx7PCI
- KINGSGLAIVE: FINAL FANTASY XV™ E3 trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGl_2gYrfM0&feature=youtu.be
- FFXV UNIVERSE: KINGSGLAIVE FINAL FANTASY XV: https://youtu.be/zHmzFbA0N1o
- First in-depth look at the gorgeous city of Altissia: https://youtu.be/iyaOiQiuG-E
- Regalia Type-F, the car’s aerial mode: https://youtu.be/R_kTpwYblHo
- Second episode of animated series BROTHERHOOD FINAL FANTASY XV™, titled “Dogged Runner”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWQ5f1DuVFg