Published on June 18th, 2019 | by admin
FINAL FANTASY XIV: SHADOWBRINGERS FOOTAGE AND POST-LAUNCH PLANS UNVEILED
Latest Letter from the Producer LIVE Reveals Dungeon Footage, Trust System, Patch Schedule and More
Leading up to the FINAL FANTASY® XIV: Shadowbringers™ launch on 2nd July, Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida hosted a Letter from the Producer LIVE stream detailing updates coming with the latest expansion pack. A variety of new information and assets were revealed during the stream, including a new dungeon walkthrough video and post-launch content release information.
The newest gameplay footage clips in the Letter from the Producer LIVE #52 stream include a new dungeon walkthrough video, showcasing a number of dungeons included in Shadowbringers, as well as a first look at the Titania trial battle and high-level raid, Eden.
Additionally, details on other Shadowbringers content and the post-launch release schedule was announced:
- Introduction of Shadowbringers’ Key Characters – Familiar allies such as Thancred and Y’shtola will join the Warrior of Light as they encounter new characters such as Ran’jit and Vauthry. Additional details on the key characters of Shadowbringers can be found here: https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/shadowbringers/story/
- Updates to Crafting Classes – New actions and adjustments to current actions, major updates to the crafting UI, and easing requirements to unlock existing recipes.
- Updates to Gathering Classes – New actions and traits for all classes, updates to the gathering log—including spawn time information and the ability to quickly add an alarm to remind players of spawning nodes, as well as easing requirements to unlock existing gathering points.
- System-related Updates – Increase to the glamour dresser storage capacity, updates to the retainer and achievement UI, the addition of new tomestones and gatherer/crafter scrips, and much more.
- Addition of New Worlds – The addition of the Spriggan World to the Chaos data center, and the addition of the Twintania World to the Light data center.
- Post-Release Patch Schedule
- 16th July 2019: Patch 5.01 – Launch of the normal difficulty high-level raid, Eden
- 30th July 2019: Patch 5.05 – Launch of the savage difficulty Eden raid and the new treasure hunt dungeon, Lyhe Ghiahl; release of the Allagan tomestone of Phantasmagoria currency.
The Letter from the Producer LIVE can be watched in full here: https://www.twitch.tv/finalfantasyxiv
Shadowbringers will be available physically and digitally in both a Collector’s and Standard Edition. Players can pre-order all versions of Shadowbringers at the official pre-order website here: https://sqex.link/0ef9d
The FINAL FANTASY XIV Free Trial invites new players to join over 16 million adventurers in the world of Hydaelyn™. The free trial allows anyone to access content up to level 35, create up to eight playable characters, and experience the different playable races, classes, and jobs with no restrictions on playtime. New players who wish to experience the free trial may register here: http://sqex.to/FFXIVFreeTrial