Published on June 11th, 2019 | by admin
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE E3 NEWS
“1st Class Edition” Featuring Colossal Play Arts Kai Cloud & Hardy Daytona Box Set Unveiled Alongside Brand-New Gameplay
Square Enix Ltd., brought FINAL FANTASY® VII REMAKE to the forefront of the company’s E3 2019 Live Event, showcasing in-depth gameplay ahead of the title’s hands-on debut for consumers at E3 this week.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE is a reimagining of the iconic original game that re-defined the RPG genre, diving deeper into the world and its characters than ever before. The first game in this project will be set in the eclectic city of Midgar and presents a fully standalone gaming experience that provides a great starting point to the series.
Along with unforgettable characters and a powerful story, FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE features a hybrid battle system that merges real-time action with strategic, command-based combat. To watch the battle system in action, view the trailer here: https://youtu.be/pCJZg7pVtiI
In addition, details of the game’s voice cast were unveiled, including:
- Cloud, voiced by Cody Christian (All American, Teen Wolf)
- Barret, voiced by John Eric Bentley (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Independence Day: Resurgence)
- Aerith, voiced by Briana White (Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders, Occupants)
- Tifa, voiced by Britt Baron (GLOW)
- Jessie, voiced by Erica Lindbeck (Spider-Man, Persona 5, ThunderCats Roar)
- Biggs, voiced by Gideon Emery (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Teen Wolf)
- Wedge, voiced by Matt Jones (Breaking Bad)
- Sephiroth, voiced by Tyler Hoechlin
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system from 03.03.2020 with English, Japanese, French and German voiceover and English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese subtitles.
For more information, visit: https://ffvii-remake.square-enix-games.com/en-gb