Published on September 10th, 2019 | by Admin
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Release Date Announced
Square Enix Ltd., today announced that the beloved action-RPG adventure FINAL FANTASY® CRYSTAL CHRONICLES® will return with brand new features as FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition for the Nintendo Switch™ system, the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and iOS and Android mobile devices on 23rd January 2020.
To watch the FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition Official Release Date Trailer, visit: https://youtu.be/CRYvxcQb4I8
The co-operative action RPG FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES® has been completely remastered, now with brand new features to make the experience more enchanting than ever! Playing with friends or solo, explore a stunning fantasy world and make new memories as you bond with fantastic characters through fun action-RPG gameplay.
New features for FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition include:
- Updated Visuals and Audio – Experience the world of FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES in stunning new ways, with upgraded graphics and audio updates enhancing the magical adventure like never before.
- New Character Voiceovers – Playable heroes come to life with brand-new voiceovers as they cast spells and battle ferocious monsters.
- New Online Multiplayer – Play online with up to three friends to overcome the dangerous monsters and dungeons that fill the world*. No players are left behind, as FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition supports cross-play functionality.
- New Dungeons and Bosses – Challenging new dungeons and bosses have been added to the game, allowing for even more fun and exciting gameplay opportunities.
- New Character Appearances and Items – Stand out with brand-new looks and artefacts to equip and use throughout your magical journey.
FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition will be digitally available for the Nintendo Switch™ system, PlayStation®4 system, the App Store and Google Play Store on 23rd January 2020. For more information visit https://sqex.link/tig