Published on July 1st, 2016 | by admin
FINAL FANTASY Brave Exvius Out Now
SYDNEY, 1ST July 2016 – FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS®, the entirely new FINAL FANTASY adventure for mobile devices, is now available worldwide. Available to download for free now on iOS and Android devices, FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS fuses the epic features of all FINAL FANTASY titles, including captivating story, strategic turn-based gameplay and the legendary conflict between heroes and foes with modern streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls. Appealing for both newcomers and long-time fans alike, the game has already found resounding success in Japan, with more than 6.5 million players.
Key features include;
- New items and daily quests
- High-definition graphic support for tablet devices
- Achievements and Leaderboards
- Game balance refinements based on the Japanese version
- Facebook Login Integration
- Two types of bundles for purchase:
- “Early Bird Bundle” will be available at for beginners who wish to grow their characters at a faster pace
- Other bundles available regularly for purchase for players to obtain characters and items quicker
Adventurers begin their quest for a highly-coveted crystal, shortly after meeting two knights from Grandshelt, and a young girl. With special appearances from classic FINAL FANTASY characters such as Cecil, Vivi and Terra, players adventure through fields and dungeons discovering items, collecting gil, uncovering hidden paths, and unlocking high-quality CG-animated summons.
To watch the launch trailer now, visit: https://youtu.be/gLTo8ikA2-M
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is to download now through the App Store and Google Play Store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX® and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game will launch in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), and Korean.