Published on April 20th, 2021 | by Andrew Bistak
Epson’s new EB-L200SW laser short-throw projector creates immersive, laser-focused learning and presentation experiences
In an age of new learning, Epson has launched the new EB-L200SW laser display projector. As educators and presenters are looking for different ways to captivate and inspire audiences, the new EB-L200SW is equipped with a virtually maintenance-free laser light source1 and delivers big, bright images, which are crucial whilst presenting to people who are geographically more spread out in new, socially-distanced environments. A major advantage of the EB-L200SW, when compared to traditional flat panels, is that educators and presenters get valuable whiteboard space back when the projector is turned off.
The Epson EB-L200SW laser short throw projector provides ultra-bright image quality up to 3,800 lumens both in high colour brightness and in white brightness2 with 3LCD, 3-chip technology. It is ideal for delivering large and engaging presentation content in the classroom or office without taking up a great deal of space.
The EB-L200SW offers flexible installation in any environment as it is suitable for desktop use with convenient tabletop placement or it can easily be mounted on any wall by using the optional wall mount.
Key features of the EB-L200SW
• The 3 x brighter colours and reliable performance of 3LCD and 3-Chip technology provide both high colour brightness and high white brightness2
• Breakthrough laser technology provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance free operation with the added benefits of higher image contrast and instant ON/OFF
• WXGA display enables you to project a large image up to 120” from just 1.2m away.
- You can maximise the visibility for everyone by enlarging the display size up to 4 times bigger than a traditional 60” flat panel size.
- The EB-L200SW enables presenters to stand close to the board without glare in their eyes and shadows covering the screen.
• Auto keystone means you can easily set up the projection with this intuitive adjustment feature and there is also in-built edge-blend functionality
• Built-in wireless and Miracast enables you to collaborate with various devices to display documents, files and photos from your iPad®, iPhone®, Chromebook® and Android® mobile devices with the Epson iProjection App
- Versatile connectivity makes the projector easy to integrate with any system using HDMI and the optional Epson Control Box
- The projector comes with a powerful 16W integrated speaker
Bright, engaging content is more important than ever whether our audience is in the classroom, the office or learning from home. Thus, Epson’s new flexible EB-L200SW laser short throw projector has been specifically designed to optimise and help boost audience engagement, collaboration and creativity.
The EB-L200SW comes with Epson’s award-winning service, support and Epson’s comprehensive -36-month warranty which can be extended by 24 months by purchasing the additional 2-year RTB service pack for just $399.
The Epson EB-L200SW is available now for an RRP of AUD$2,649 from Epson by going to: https://www.epson.com.au/products/projector/EB-L200SW.asp?groupid=125&grouptypeid=30