Published on November 2nd, 2016 | by admin
Elevate your Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Experience with the new DirectX 12 patch
Eidos-Montreal and Square Enix have announced their official Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DirectX 12 patch, scaling performance to a whole new level with DirectX 12 multi-GPU and frame pacing support on Radeon graphics http://radeon.com/en-us/deus-ex-directx-12-mgpu/
This patch enables advanced DirectX 12 features and enhanced performance with support for:
- Asynchronous Compute Engines in AMD’s GCN and Polaris architectures can submit commands without waiting for other tasks to complete.
- Delivers vastly improved GPU efficiency, boosting graphics processing performance, reducing latency and enabling consistent frame rates.
Enhanced multi-GPU experience
- AMD’s GCN and Polaris architectures lead with greater performance and scalability in multi-GPU DirectX 12.
- Gamers will benefit from up to 100 percent faster performance using Radeon Software Crimson Edition driver 16.10.2 running Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on 8GB Radeon RX 480 multi-GPU1 in DirectX 12.
- The 4GB Radeon RX 470 also offers up to 100 percent faster multi-GPU performance in DirectX 12 in Deus Ex than with the 4GB Radeon RX 470 single-GPU.2
DirectX 12 Frame Pacing
AMD’s support of multi-GPU DirectX 12 Frame Pacing enables smooth gameplay on Radeon Graphics by evenly distributing frame times and providing them at a more consistent rate, delivering an exceptional gaming experience.