Published on October 18th, 2013 | by admin
Disney Interactive launches Seven Dwarfs: The Queen’s Return, bringing the cast of Disney’s original Animated Classic to mobile
Today, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs make their debut on mobile with the launch of Seven Dwarfs: The Queen’s Return on the App Store, Google Play, and Windows Store. Players can now join Snow White and her friends as they attempt to bring peace back to the Enchanted Forest.
The most enchanted building game on mobile, Seven Dwarfs: The Queen’s Return invites players back into the storybook setting of Snow White. This time, the Evil Queen has corrupted the land, and players must help the Dwarfs unite to lift the curse. Players restore the forest by crafting new buildings, exploring new locations, and mining for hidden treasures and resources, while learning more about the Dwarfs’ stories through all-new discoveries along the way. Seven Dwarfs: The Queen’s Return even lets players connect their uniquely made communities by sending and receiving gifts from friends.
Seven Dwarfs: The Queen’s Return brings magic to the popular simulation genre. The classic story of Snow White’s world lives on, this time with the audience’s help to bring happiness back where it belongs!
Seven Dwarfs: The Queen’s Return features include:
- Players venture deep into the forest to rescue Snow White and all seven Dwarfs.
- Explore new locations and discover pieces of the Dwarfs’ story
- Craft items to restore the village and bring happiness to the forest
- Players mine for hidden treasures and resources in a unique mini-game
- Send and receive gifts from friends to help on quests
View trailer at http://di.sn/pGe