Published on July 3rd, 2014 | by admin
Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited Coming to ANZ on 12th of September for PlayStation®Vita
NIS America is thrilled to announce that Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited will hit Australia and New Zealand on the 12th of September for PlayStation®Vita , both in retail form and digital! This is an expanded and enhanced version of the fan favorite fourth game in the Disgaea series, Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten, which was originally released on the PlayStation®3 in 2011, and features all the DLC from the PS3 version as well as tons of new content! For more information, please visit NISAmerica.com/games/disgaea4-a-promise-revisited
About the game:
The original game had a cast and story that was widely praised as one of the best in the series, and this PlayStation®Vita version offers players a chance to relive that adventure on the go, and with brand-new content! Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited comes packed with
in-depth gameplay, everlasting value, and the great sense of humor you’ve come to love. The graphics engine truly brings Takehito Harada’s characters to life with fluid animations and high definition details. Create your own political party and take advantage of a slew of new battle and strategic features expanding upon the already staggering replay value. Grab your PS Vita and stop the Corrupternment’s evil doings with the power of…sardines?
New Vita-exclusive content and features:
- Tons of bonus content, including brand-new scenarios exclusive to this release, adding more backstory to some of your favorite characters.
- New characters, as well as cameo appearances by characters from previous Disgaea games.
- A new tier of spells, job specific techniques, as well as other gameplay enhancements.
- Includes all of the downloadable content that was available on the PS3 version.
- Brand new music tracks have been added for a total nearing 100 enjoyable tunes.
- Features beautiful hi-res sprites that look even better on the Vita’s screen.
- And more!About NIS America
- In 2003, NIS America was established in Southern California to bring exciting, one-of-a-kind Japanese culture to North America. NIS America’s team members devote themselves to the fans. Their respect for their fans is at the heart of everything they do. As an established entertainment publisher in the U.S., NIS America is committed to continuous growth and improvement. NIS America is a subsidiary of Nippon Ichi Software, Inc., a Japanese company famous for its unique line of strategy RPGs with titles such as Disgaea, Phantom Brave, and Makai Kingdom. NIS America has also become a publisher of Japanese anime titles, such as Toradora!, anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day, and Natsume’s Book of Friends.