Published on January 8th, 2019 | by admin
Discover The Multiverses of Double Cross – Launches This Week
Only a few days left until the January 10th launch of action-adventure game Double Cross from developer 13AM Games (Runbow fame), and to celebrate 13AM is giving a look into the diverse interdimensional worlds of the game.
Discover the different play styles used in the goo world of Gootopia, the neon robot world of The Funderdome, and the apocalyptic dinosaur world of Reptarria. in this new trailer.
Double Cross involves fireballs, karate chop master combat, massive dinosaur enemies and a unique proton slinging mechanic that allows you to grab objects and throw them, as well as get you past difficult platforming challenges.
The game is Mega Man-like and features a depth of gameplay, including the following. Codes are available.
• A unique sling fighting mechanic
• Brawling combat
• Interdimensional levels where a different gameplay mechanic is used to complete each level
• Character customization (upgrade your character’s skills how you see fit)
• Nonlinear storytelling so you can pick what levels you want to play and in which order
• A robust investigation system where you need to find clues and take them to the correct characters