Published on December 9th, 2022 | by Andrew Bistak
Diablo IV available for pre-purchase now
Diablo IV, the highly anticipated next instalment in the genre-defining series from Blizzard Entertainment is launching 6 June 2023, with pre-purchase available now.
LILITH, THE DAUGHTER OF HATRED, RETURNS—Diablo IV’s version of Sanctuary is vast, and it’s rife with opportunity for adventure. Decades have passed since the events of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, and Lilith, the Daughter of Hatred, is determined to rule over Sanctuary once more. The choices to play your way in the game are richer and more extensive than ever, and players will be able to let their curiosity guide them to:
- Explore 140+ Dungeons and Side Quests throughout the campaign and beyond, earning rewards and deepening the story experience
- Defeat World Bosses by teaming up with other players to reap bonus treasures
- Local Events that will pop up throughout Sanctuary’s lands and yield quick rewards
- Liberate Strongholds that, once cleansed of corrupted demons and hostile beasts, become friendly outposts to forever alter the layout of the world
- Character Development complete with class selection, a variety of skills to harness multiple powers, and a wide array of cosmetics
PRE-PURCHASE NOW! Diablo IV is available for digital pre-purchase as a Standard edition ($109.95 AUD, $119.99 NZD), Deluxe edition ($139.95 AUD, $149.99 NZD), and Ultimate edition ($154.95 AUD, $164.99 NZD). Each digital edition includes one or more items to enlist you in joining forces against the Hellspawn that plague Sanctuary.