Published on June 18th, 2018 | by Admin
Diablo 3 Season 14 Now Live!
As declared by Tyrael, Season 14 is upon us.
Players across the world have spent the past four months slaying foes and reaping the rewards this past season. Brand new Season Themes will be revealed starting with Season 14, so whether you are ready for a competitive refresh or you’re fresh meat new to taking on the Prime Evils, the time is now!
- Seasonal events, offering a chance to celebrate fan favourite parts of Diablo lore and earn bountiful loot while you’re at it!
- Starting now, the Season of Greed begins
- Until the end of the season, all Treasure Goblins will invade your worlds twofold! Whenever you encounter a Treasure Goblin in the wild, they will be accompanied by an identical copy of themselves… which means double the rewards!
- This does not include goblins encountered through Bandit Shrines, packs found in rifts, or the Realm of Greed
- If you encounter a duo of Rainbow Goblins, the portals they spawn will both lead to the same instance of Whimsydale
- Be sure to check our Game Guide page for information on all of the different Goblin types: https://us.diablo3.com/en/game/guide/gameplay/world#-treasure-goblins
New Rewards from Progressing through the Season Journey
- Earn the boots and leg pieces of the exclusive Conqueror set
- Brand new player portrait frames themed around the legendary mage Tal Rasha, as well as a pennant dedicated to Tyrael for those looking to add some justice to their player profiles!
- To celebrate the Season of Greed, our Conquest lineup is rotating to include some old favourites: Avarice, Speed Demon, On a Good Day, Divinity, and Year of War, as well as their Hardcore counterparts Avaritia, Need for Speed, I Can’t Stop, Lionhearted, and Dynasty respectively!
- As per tradition, the armour sets available from Haedrig’s Gift have rotated as well. One of these sets may be obtained per player per season by completing Chapters 2, 3 and 4 of the Season Journey:
- Barbarian – The Legacy of Raekor
- Crusader – Armor of Akkhan
- Demon Hunter – Embodiment of the Marauder
- Monk – Inna’s Reach
- Necromancer – Pestilence Master’s Shroud
- Witch Doctor – Zunimassa’s Haunt
- Wizard – Delsere’s Magnum Opus
To learn more about Season 14, check out our Season 14 preview.
May fortune be with you in this time of Greed!