Published on February 9th, 2022 | by Admin
Deploy with Armoured War Machines in Call of Duty (Vanguard and Warzone)
This is Season Two of Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone, where armoured war machines and chemical weapons bring global conflict to a new level.
The latest season of free and additional content within Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone will see its first full day of action on 15 February AEDT/NZDT, following updates to Vanguard and Warzone. These updates will be available to download 10 February 4am AEDT/6am NZDT for Vanguard and on 15 February 4am AEDT/6am NZDT for Warzone, after which both updates become live.
See a summary of the new features and updates coming to Vanguard and Warzone below!
VANGUARD AND WARZONE
- S.O.T.F. 007 reports for duty. Task Force Yeti is the first line of defence against Nebula V. Start Season Two strong with Anna Drake, available in the Battle Pass.
- Four New Weapons. Two midrange tools can be found in the Battle Pass, while the Ice Axe and a hard-hitting SMG are slated to drop during the season.
- Nebula V, Redeploy Balloons, and More. Nebula V Ammo and Bombs create new offensive tactics, while Portable Decontamination Stations offer temporary refuge. Alternatively, take to the skies with Redeploy Balloons and Bomber planes.
- Explore the Chemical Factory and underground Chemical Weapon Research Labs, Watch for Armoured Transports. Fresh points of interest in Caldera are here to shake up those rotations. Axis soldiers patrol these new areas and are found around the island in vehicles… defeat them for powerful rewards.
- Caldera Clash at Launch, Rebirth Reinforced Midseason. The massive team fight returns — rank up those weapons and fight for Caldera outside of traditional modes. Meanwhile, there are rumours of a resurgence at Rebirth Island… and we’re not talking about the game mode.
- Prove yourself in Ranked Play. Launching alongside the 2022 Call of Duty League season, expect to begin your Ranked journey and play like the pros.
- Two new Multiplayer maps. Duck through the busy streets of Casablanca or partake in some ski-shooting in Gondola, two midsized maps ready to be mastered.
- Free Perks, Killstreak, and Equipment in Battle Pass. Prepare to switch up those Loadouts and shoot for a 12-Killstreak — the Season Two Battle Pass is stocked with free Multiplayer content for all to use.
- Dimensions shift and the Dark Aether opens. The undead assault heats up in Egypt’s Eastern Desert, where a portal to the Dark Aether opens alongside other new arenas…
- A new Artifact gives you strength to conquer the Deceiver. Vercanna the Last joins the fight to tend to your squad’s wounds with Healing Aura… and aid against the three-faced Zaballa the Deceiver.
- Wonder Weapons to aid with new Objective & Story Quest. Wield the Ray Gun and Decimator Shield alongside new armaments as you partake in Sacrifice and uncover the secret to defeating Kortifex.
Don’t have an IRL Duo for Season Two launch day? Vanguard will feature a Valentine’s Day themed experience with some Double XP opportunities and thematic changes for dropping in around this time.
This is only the beginning of what’s in store for Season Two, for more information, check out the full blog post here
View the Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Season Two Trailer here