Published on June 29th, 2016 | by admin
DANCE, DODGE & POGO STICK WITH DEATH — SUPER MUTANT ALIEN ASSAULT OFFICIALLY DEPLOYS ON PS4, XBOX ONE AND PC ON 12 JULY
Developer Cybernate and publisher Surprise Attack Games today announced that the unforgiving random arcade platformer Super Mutant Alien Assault will officially release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on July 12. Pre-orders are now available on Xbox One.
Taking inspiration from brutally tough arcade classics and Vlambeer’s Super Crate Box, Super Mutant Alien Assault is a dance with death across randomised single-screen levels where dodging is as just important as shooting if you hope to survive. Played solo the game is frantic, but with local co-op, a second robot enters the fray, taking the platform shooter action to a level of mayhem.
Featuring a near bottomless pit of unlockable weapons, explosives, sidearms, special abilities, perks and defence moves, each single-screen level is a randomised combination of layout, vending machines, enemies and objectives. You’ll never know which weapons or grenades will spawn in the vending machines or which special abilities, sidearms, perks and defense moves will be served up. The more you unlock, the more mind-boggling the possible combinations.
- Brutally random, unforgiving platformer shooting action
- Countless combinations of weapon, explosive, abilities, perks, moves and side-arms to unlock and master
- Solo or local co-op play
- Pumping dubstep soundtrack – wub wub
- Pre-orders available now on Xbox One: https://store.xbox.com/en-AU/Xbox-One/Games/Super-Mutant-Alien-Assault/4e7025ed-aee2-49a4-9abd-d005f81b3901
- Out July 12 on PS4, Xbox One and PC