Published on September 18th, 2018 | by admin
D-Link ANZ launches 3 Megapixel H.265 Vigilance outdoor dome network camera
The first of D-Link’s Vigilance cameras to support H.265 video compression standard
SYDNEY, 18 September 2018 – D-Link ANZ has launched the Vigilance 3 Megapixel H.265 Outdoor Dome Network Camera (DCS-4633EV), a professional surveillance solution suitable for small, medium and large enterprises, as well as schools or universities. This high-definition camera features H.265 support, IP66 capabilities for outdoor use and a microSD card slot for local recordings. Featuring a rugged, all-in-one design, the DCS-4633EV is a reliable and ideal solution for deployment in a wide range of surveillance applications without the need for additional accessories.
D-Link ANZ MD Graeme Reardon said, “The DCS-4633EV brings H.265 support to a more affordable price point. As the number of devices continues to grow, bandwidth becomes a larger issue and this camera helps to solve that problem by decreasing bandwidth without sacrificing video quality.”
To maximise bandwidth efficiency and improve image quality, the DCS-4633EV provides
real-time video compression and supports three separate profiles for simultaneous video streaming and recording. High quality video resolution allows for noise reduction and clear details within simultaneous video streams. The DCS-4633EV features WDR image enhancement to deliver improved image quality in conditions with uneven or difficult lighting, so subjects can be identified in hard to see areas.
More About the 3 Megapixel H.265 Outdoor Dome Network Camera:
– Maximum Resolution: 3 megapixel resolution (2048 x 1536)
– Compression: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
– Storage: MicroSD card slot for onboard storage
– Environment Capabilities: Rugged IP66 weatherproof housing
– Light Conditions: Day/Night IR filter, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
– Built-in smart IR LED illuminator
– Operating Temperature Range: -30 to 50 °C (-22 to 124 °F)
– Network Connectivity: 10/100 Ethernet Port
– Power Options: Power over Ethernet (PoE)
– Pan/Tilt/Zoom Functionality: 10 times digital PTZ
– Frame Rate at Max. Resolution: 30 frames per second (FPS)
– Interoperability: Onvif-compliant, Unified D-Link API
Availability and Pricing
The new DCS-4633EV Vigilance 3 Megapixel H.265 Outdoor Dome Network Camera is available now from www.dlinkforbusiness.com.au for AUD$349.95 and www.dlinkforbusiness.co.nz for NZ$399.99 and from all authorised D-Link partners, retailers and resellers across Australia and New Zealand.