Published on January 5th, 2022 | by Admin
CES 2022: Acer unveils new models across Swift, Vero, Predator range and more
During CES 2022, Acer have announced a wealth of new products and the summary can be found below:
NEW ASPIRE VERO NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC EDITION
As part of the company’s manifestation of the company’s commitment to a more sustainable future, Acer announced the new Aspire Vero National Geographic Edition. The special addition to Acer’s Vero range incorporates design elements evocative of planet Earth as well as National Geographic iconic aesthetics, and supports the National Geographic Society. The sustainably-minded laptop features 30% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic throughout its chassis, 50% PCR in its keycaps, and has been designed to be easily upgraded and repaired, the Aspire Vero National Geographic Edition is part of Acer’s Earthion mission, a platform created to help tackle environmental challenges.
NEW ACER CHROMEBOOKS
Acer further demonstrated its commitment to meet changing work and study environments, unveiling a trio of Chromebooks made to boost productivity and meet changing requirements for students, hybrid workers, and families. These new Chromebooks come in three sizes and form factors, and are furnished with everything consumers need, plus exceptional audio and video technology for entertainment and video conferencing:
- The Acer Chromebook Spin 513 boosts productivity on-the-go with a sleek, convertible design, 13.5-inch VertiView® display with a 3:2 aspect ratio, long battery life and exceptional performance—powered by the octa-core MediaTek Kompanio 1380 processor
- The Acer Chromebook 315 expands the company’s extensive collection of large-screen offerings; includes 15.6-inch anti-glare FHD display and numeric keypad
- The Acer Chromebook 314 is a portable device with a 14-inch FHD display, featuring the latest Intel processors and an OceanGlass™ Touchpad
NEW ADDITIONS TO SWIFT X RANGE
Acer is also set to unveil all new powerful additions to its Swift range. Most notably, the new Aspire C27 and C24 All-in-One Desktops all boast the latest Intel 12th Gen Intel Core i7 processors, plenty of storage, Wi-Fi 6E as well as space-saving cable management. Finished in black with platinum details, the new AIO workstations are designed to enhance performance when working from home, while looking incredibly sharp, too.
In addition to the new Acer Aspire C27 and C24 duo, Acer also announced new 14 and 16 inch models to their thin and light Swift X range:
- The ultra-portable Swift X 14” laptop, weighs just 1.4kg and also packs 12th Gen Intel Core processor with up to 12 cores and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti GPU into its 0.7-inch thin aluminium chassis.
- The larger 16” Swift X model is co-engineered with Intel that meet requirements of an Intel Evo laptop with key experience targets for responsiveness, battery life and more.
- Both models run on Windows 11, and consist of Wi-Fi 6E and up to 16GB memory and 2TB SSD storage, as well as 16:10 aspect ratio screen for higher productivity and dependability.
Predator announcement highlights include:
- Acer announced refreshes across its lines of Predator and Nitro gaming laptops, starting off the year with new models of the Predator Triton 500 SE, Predator Helios 300 and Acer Nitro 5. All of the laptops feature the latest 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 30 Series Laptop GPUs, while the Acer Nitro 5 also includes AMD Ryzen™ 6000 Series processor options.
- The new Predator laptop models also come with one month of Xbox Game Pass, giving gamers day-one access to popular titles and the ability to play with friends, whether they’re on PC or console.
- Acer also unveiled its refreshed Predator Orion 5000 series gaming desktops, designed for gamers who require supreme performance and the ability to upgrade.
- Also unveiled today is the new mid-range Predator Orion 3000 series gaming desktops, an OLED Predator monitor, and an additional pair of IPS monitors that combine VESA DisplayHDR™ 1000-level visuals with high refresh rates.