Published on January 7th, 2020 | by Alex Novus
CES 2020: Kingston Demos Upcoming UHS-II Cards, NVMe PCIe Gen 4.0 SSDs
Kingston Technology, a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, will share upcoming consumer and enterprise solutions at CES® 2020. Kingston’s industry-leading products provide great performance, reliability and consistency, and this year will be no different.
Kingston will demo:
- Canvas Plus Flash cards: A refresh offering higher speeds including UHS-II and high capacities as well as the new MobileLite Plus readers engineered to support the maximum speeds of the Canvas Plus line.
- NVMe PCIe Gen 4.0 M.2 SSD: A sneak peek at Kingston’s first Gen 4.0 NVMe SSD for consumers shipping later this year.
- Embedded Products: A look at everyday consumer products powered by Kingston.
- Data Center NVMe SSDs in both U.2 and M.2 form factors: Designed to deliver predictable low-latency and I/O consistency as the key performance criteria. For internal drive bay upgrades, hyperscale data center servers and Cloud service providers requiring high-performance storage.
- Data Center SATA SSD (DC450R, DC500R) capacity addition: A 7.68TB SSD for Cloud-hosting companies and other data centers in need of more storage.
“As a leading supplier of memory solutions in the channel, we make every effort to offer the best products to our customers,” said Kingston. “CES sets the tone and makes for the best time to share what we’ve been working on and what we have in store for the coming year. From memory cards to the latest SSDs, to wearables and smart devices, Kingston is everywhere.”