Published on March 29th, 2022 | by Adrian Gunning
Call of Duty: Vanguard two-week Free Access announced from 31 March
Call of Duty: Vanguard Multiplayer Free Access free period has been extended to a massive two weeks to give all players a taste of the full-depth experience in Vanguard.
From 31 March AEDT/NZDT to 14 April, players can try out Vanguard Multiplayer for free, including new Season Two maps, a new objective mode, and a featured Playlist offering a variety of the most popular maps in the game.
Here’s what’s included:
- Play New Season Two Maps: Casablanca, Gondola:
- Casablanca: A shining jewel of Morocco, Casablanca is a medium-sized, three-lane-style map within a bustling marketplace. With several buildings to explore and climb upon, expect a variety of vertical engagements that invite both close- and long-range tactics.
- Gondola: Don’t look down on this medium-sized, three-lane-style map. Take a trip on the Gondola to travel above a large gulch and fire watchtower, but hop off before it goes off the cliff! Operators can also take advantage of the long sightline this gondola route provides, or head through the power plant and caves for more close-quarters battle.
- Capture and Secure Bases in the Alps: Drop in and compete in a new large-map objective mode set in the Alps featuring new vehicles and one major objective: capture all the bases to win.
- Join in on the Chaos: Shipment, Das Haus, and more: In addition to the latest maps and modes, Free Access players will also be able to jump into a diverse Multiplayer Playlist featuring Vanguard’s most popular maps, such as Shipment, a Call of Duty classic; and Das Haus, another small map that favours plenty of action.
For more details on Vanguard free access, visit the blog here: https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2022/03/call-of-duty-vanguard-season-two-free-access-multiplayer-maps