Published on November 5th, 2020 | by Adrian Gunning
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War – Pre-Loading, File Size, and Confrontation Weapon Pack Details
The launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is almost here – so make sure you pre-load to ensure it’s ready to go on 13 November AEDT/NZDT.
Pre-loading will be available before the game’s launch for all platforms, including next-generation consoles once they arrive.
Below is a breakdown of when pre-ordering begins on all platforms:
- PlayStation 4: Pre-loading will be available on 6 November at 4PM AEDT / 6PM NZDT.
- Xbox One: Pre-loading will be available on 6 November at 4PM AEDT / 6PM NZDT.
- PC: Pre-loading will be available on 11 November at 5PM AEDT / 7PM NZDT.
- Next Generation Consoles: Pre-loading will be available on their respective launch dates (10 November AEDT/NZDT for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, 12 November AEDT/NZDT for PlayStation 5).
In order to pre-load Black Ops Cold War, you must have the following free drive space on your platform:
- PlayStation 4: 95GB
- PlayStation 5: 133GB
- Xbox One: 93GB
- Xbox Series X|S: 136GB
- PC: 35GB (Multiplayer Only) / 82GB (Full Game) / 125GB (Full Game on Ultra Graphics)
- Additional storage space may be required for mandatory game updates.
As a bonus, players will receive a free bundle when they pre-order the game: the Confrontation Weapons Pack. Available immediately once Create-a-Class is unlocked, the Confrontation Weapons Pack includes two rifles stylised to show the cultural divide between East and West Cold War forces.
For more information around pre-loading, file sizes, and the Confrontation Weapon Pack, head to the blog here: https://www.callofduty.com/au/en/blog/2020/11/Black-Ops-Cold-War-Pre-Loading-File-Size-Details