Published on August 15th, 2017 | by admin
Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer Private Beta Trailer Now Live
Be among the first in the world to get hands-on with Call of Duty®: WWII Multiplayer in the Private Beta, including brand new maps and Sledgehammer Games’ new War Mode experience. Enlist in all five Divisions and watch for new content throughout the Beta. Private Beta begins on August 26 first on PS4, and on September 2 for PS4 and Xbox One in ANZ.
Here’s an overview on what you should expect in the Private Multiplayer Beta:
- Maps – At least three Multiplayer maps, including: Pointe Du Hoc, Ardennes, and Gibraltar.
- War Mode – Operation Breakout
- Modes – Fan-favourite modes, including Team Deathmatch, Domination, and Hardpoint.
- Divisions – Enlist in the Infantry, Expeditionary, Airborne, Armored, or Mountain Division. You are not limited to any one Division, and we encourage you to try them all!
- Progression – Players will begin at Soldier Rank 1 and rank up through a limited progression to unlock weapons, scorestreaks, equipment, and Basic Training Skills.
Pre-order Call of Duty: WWII on disc or digital download and get Private Beta Access. Beta begins first on PlayStation® 4 on August 26, 2017 in ANZ: http://www.CallofDuty.com/beta
For more information, check out Activision’s latest blog post which delves deeper into the Beta and what to expect.