Published on October 28th, 2021 | by Adrian Gunning
Blast through the zombie hordes of World War Z: Aftermath with the power of AMD Radeon Graphics
As gamers fight for survival against masses of zombies in the ravaged world of World War Z: Aftermath, AMD and Saber Interactive today introduced the Free Booster Zombie Update, just in time for Halloween. The free update is live now, containing:
- The new contagious BOOSTER zombie type added to all episodes
- Daily Challenges for community rewards every day you play
- Rare Lore Documents to find and collect!
Saber Interactive and AMD collaborated to give Radeon gamers the best chance to survive the crumbling, zombie-infested World War Z: Aftermath with powerful features, including:
- FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR): An advanced open-source spatial upscaling solution, supported on over 100 AMD processors and AMD GPUs, as well as select competitor GPUs, that boosts framerates while delivering high visual fidelity so no detail goes missing in the heat of combat.
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro: Delivering stunning visuals with the leading adaptive sync technology, delivering stutter- and tear-free gaming with stunning HDR rendering and Low-Framerate Compensation for a crisp, smooth image so gamers never miss a frame of the visceral action.
- Bleeding Edge Performance: AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards offer ultra-high framerates and high-fidelity visuals at 1080p and 1440p, and an exceptional 142 FPS on average at 4K with the Radeon RX 6900 XT – the fastest gaming graphics card AMD has ever developed.
Gamers looking to grab some friends and take on the endless waves of undead in the ultimate co-op zombie shooter can check out the full details here, and can download the latest AMD Radeon driver here.