Published on November 18th, 2021 | by Adrian Gunning
Become a home makeover professional with My Universe – Interior Designer, now available!
Get ready amateur handyman and handywoman! The game My Universe – Interior Designer, developed by Magic Pockets (My Universe – School Teacher), is coming out today on Nintendo Switch, and digitally on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC/Mac.
With My Universe – Interior Designer, create and manage your very own interior design agency! Greet clients and find out more about their taste and expectations. Once the plan is established, it’s up to you to deliver the house of their dreams. Complete your objectives and raise your agency notoriety level to unlock new items, new styles and become the city’s best interior designer! Do not hesitate to work on your own projects, whether if it’s an apartment, a condo, a duplex or even a house. Let your creativity run wild!
In construction mode, modify the house structure by demolishing walls, removing the hard wood floor, wallpaper or tiles, painting, fixing the electrical installation or adding a water inlet. In decoration mode, pick up and place the furniture, plants, carpets, wallpapers and even the curtains to impress your clients! Will you be able to give your projects a real & unique personality?
- Write your very own story: customise and name your character, create your agency and be prepared to live your interior designer dreamed life!
- Renovate, transform and decorate your client’s house according to their personality and taste to create the home of their dreams! Complete your objectives to increase your level and unlock new items.
- Play diverse mini-games and fun micro-actions during your missions: wall painting, tile breaking, carpet setting… Renovating work will soon have no secrets for you!
- Unlock new items and decorative options as your career progresses and your own house projects take shape.
- Let your creativity run wild: discover a vast variety of styles, materials, textures and furniture… sky’s the limit!