Published on November 14th, 2018 | by Admin
ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED EXPANSION
THE EPIC JOURNEY OF ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED CULMINATES IN “EXTINCTION” THE EXPANSION PACK AVAILABLE NOW ON XBOX ONE AND PLAYSTATION 4
Survivors Return to Earth with Corrupted Dinosaurs, Rideable Gasbags and Massive Titans Roaming the Land!
Sydney, Australia – 14th November 2018 – Studio Wildcard has launched its third expansion pack for the dinosaur survival action-adventure ARK: Survival Evolved. Available today on Xbox One and PlayStation®4, ARK: Extinction is an entirely new map that promises to deliver the long-awaited climax to the ARK storyline, returning to where the story began and now ends: on Earth itself! Visit the ruined world that’s rampant with Element-corrupted creatures, scour the land for Orbital Supply Drops, tame exotic creatures, and build a Mek powerful enough to defeat the colossal, tameable Titans dominating the landscape.
Check out the ARK: Extinction trailer here
ARK: Extinction Key Features
With new mutated creatures to tame, players will have to rely on Extinction’s latest additions and use them in battle in order to stay alive and reap the rewards.
- As a veteran survivor who has conquered all previous obstacles, the ultimate challenge awaits: take on and TAME the massive roaming Titans, dungeon-dwelling bosses that are powerful enough to make even the mightiest T-Rex whimper! Gather your friends, all of your dinos, and your entire arsenal of weapons if you want to survive and complete the ARK cycle to save Earth’s future.
- Launch through the air and leap great distances with air-inhaling Gasbags, freeze your enemies into icy statues with the majestic flying Snow Owl, unleash a barrage of spiny projectiles with the Velonasaur, and discover many more fantastic new creatures among the ruins of Earth!
- Store creatures in your inventory with Cryopods, capture them into small cubes then pop them out from your inventory unexpectedly at enemies, send your items back to home base using the new aerial item balloons, cross giant chasms with the extendable Tek Bridge, along with an arsenal of all-new items and weapons to aid your survival.
- Venture into the harsh Wasteland to intercept Orbital Supply Drops, filled with gear and resources – but watch out! Element-corrupted dinosaurs will try to stop you in this team-based defence challenge.
- The all-new map has a long-abandoned Metropolis to explore, humanity’s last bastion, now overgrown and decayed but still under surveillance by a protective force of Scouts and Enforcers.
- Proto-ARKs, prototype areas built as early simulations of the three predominant ecosystems: the Crater Forest, the Desert and the Tundra.
- Build and pilot advanced Meks loaded with customisable weaponry to take on the toughest enemies, including the gigantic End Boss guarding the ultimate secret of the ARK!
ARK: Extinction is now available for ®4 Xbox One and PlayStation as a standalone expansion pack ($26.95 and $29.95 respectively) and as part of the ARK: Explorer’s Edition (Game + Season Pass), joining the desert-themed Scorched Earth and the underground, derelict biome Aberration, in continuing to unravel the mysteries in this final chapter of ARK’s story.
ARK: Survival Evolved is rated “MA 15+” (Strong themes and violence, online interactivity).