Published on May 5th, 2023 | by Admin
Apex Legends: Arsenal – New Legend Ballistic Character Trailer
August Montgomery Brinkman was once the greatest competitor in the Thunderdome Games under the name Ballistic, where he fought with wild bravado. After two decades in hiding, he’s ready to make his Apex Games debut and teach his foes some manners.
Check out the latest Apex Legends: Arsenal trailer to see the suave but lethal new Legend, Ballistic, in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDjFq_NMoc&ab_channel=ApexLegends
As Ballistic becomes the 24th new Legend, he has a few tricks up his sleeve to stay ahead of the competition:
- Passive ability – Sling
- What’s better than two guns? How about three? Ballistic is packing some serious heat as he can store a third weapon in his Sling which can be accessed via Inventory or the Character Utility Action. However, the Sling weapon cannot take attachments, but hey, the more firepower, the better.
- Tactical ability – Whistler
- Opponents need to keep their eyes peeled as Ballistic can shoot a guided projectile that heats up enemies’ guns which cause damage as they shoot. The Whistler may be guided but players will need to hold the Tactical in order for it to lock-on.
- Ultimate ability – Tempest
- Good thing Ballistic is a team player! Activating Tempest near teammates adds faster reloads, faster armed move speed and infinite ammo. As Ballistic is glutton for fashion, Tempest also upgrades the Sling weapon to gold.
Apex Legends: Arsenal will launch on May 9 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via the EA App and Steam. For more news about Apex Legends, check out the game’s official Twitter, Instagram and YouTube pages or visit www.playapex.com for the latest updates.