Published on November 10th, 2017 | by Admin
AMERICAN TRUCK SIMULATOR NEW MEXICO EXPANSION IS RELEASED
Prague November 9th 2017 – SCS Software proudly announces the release of the latest American Truck Simulator extension: New Mexico.
ABOUT ATS: NEW MEXICO
The latest map expansion contains a whole new state: New Mexico. Its nickname – “Land of Enchantment” – fits perfectly. A lot of unique natural scenery will accompany players during all hauls, two trips will never feel the same.
New Mexico has a lot to offer in terms of landscape variety: Rio Grande, Carson National Forest, Baylor Peak, Pyramid Rock and other recognizable landmarks.
Thousands of miles of roads lead through urbanized areas like Albuquerque, sparsely populated trading posts, lush forests, mountain ranges and rest stops in the middle of the desert. There are many unique functional truck stops around New Mexico’s highways to spend the night, rest, refuel or repair a damaged truck.
- Over 4,000 miles of new in-game roads
- 14 major cities, including Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Roswell
- 11 custom rest/truck stops for parking and refueling
- More than 600 completely new 3D assets
- Complex and realistic custom-built junctions and Interstate interchanges
- 8 new company docks and industries
- Unique landmarks both natural and man made
- New Mexico achievements to unlock
American Truck Simulator New Mexico expansion Steam price:
$ 11.99, € 11.99, £ 8.99