Published on May 31st, 2019 | by admin
Amazon Australia releases deals for its 2019 Mid-Year Sale
31 May 2019, Amazon Australia has today announced that it will bring Australians deals on tens of thousands of products with its Mid-Year Sale, kicking off on Friday 31 May. There will be deals across all of Amazon’s 29 categories including books, video games, clothing, health & beauty, toys, electronics, and more, with new deals going live each day. Deals start at 09:00 on 31 May and will continue until midnight on 30 June. Amazon is sharing the first sneak peek of some of those deals today.
Deals will include savings across the following:
• Up to 50% off select clothing, shoes and accessories
• At least 15% off select laptops from HP and Razer
• Fantastic discounts on select TVs from Sony and Soniq
• 25% off Sony HT-S100F//C AU1 Slim Soundbar
• 50% off select Circulon, Anolon & Tefal Cookware
• Great deals on select Video Games from EA, Ubisoft, Sony & Activision
• Great discounts on a wide selection of books including up to 30% off select Business & Economics Books
• Spend $50, Save 15% on Household and Pantry Essentials. Discount applied at checkout
• Great savings for parents with discounts on brands such as Huggies and Baby Jogger
“With tens of thousands of products available at discounted prices and new deals going live every day throughout June, we hope our Mid-Year Sale provides something for everyone,” says Rocco Braeuniger, Country Manager of Amazon Australia. “From savings on select laptops to household staples, we aim to provide Australian shoppers with even better value.”
To make the most of the Mid-Year Sale here are some useful tips for Australian customers.
• The Amazon App Download the Amazon app (Android / Apple) to keep an eye on deals. Customers can go to “Today’s Deals” and then “Upcoming” to see all the Mid-Year Sale deals before they go live. If a customer is interested in a deal, they can “Watch this Deal” to keep track of the deals they want to make the most of when the sale has officially started for that item.
• Types of deals With tens of thousands of items for sale throughout the event it makes sense to understand some of the types of deals available:
o Lightning Deals are promotions that appear for a limited time only and are while stocks last, so customers need to be quick to snap them up. Lightning Deals are available until either the promotion period for the deal expires or all the available promotional discounts are claimed. Customers will be limited to one purchase per Lightning Deal, to ensure as many people as possible can enjoy the great savings available.
o Deals of the Day are 24hr deals (or while stocks last) that feature deep discounts on popular products. Customers can also access US Deals of the Days directly through our Global store offering on amazon.com.au, with free shipping for Prime members.
• Waitlist If a lightning deal sells out there is the option to click the “Join Waitlist” button on the product page to receive a notification if more stock is released.
• Become a Prime Member Prime members can access some deals exclusively and can access some Lightning Deals 30 minutes ahead of time. Australians can join Prime for only $6.99 a month or start a 30-day free trial at amazon.com.au/prime (if eligible). Amazon Prime offers a suite of unparalleled entertainment benefits such as access to exclusive and award-winning Prime Original series and other popular movies and TV shows with Prime Video, access to more than two million songs ad-free, access to over 1,000 e-books with Prime Reading, benefits for gamers with Twitch Prime and much more including free delivery on millions of local and international items with eligible products being delivered in as fast as 2 days.
• Upcoming Deals Keep an eye out for upcoming Lightning Deals that will be live throughout the event. These will be visible on the event page with the scheduled live time, but only available for a limited time and whilst stocks last.
Since launching in December 2017, Amazon Australia’s selections have grown immensely to over 125 million quality products at low prices. Amazon also offers the convenience of having them delivered directly to your door.