Published on October 19th, 2020 | by admin
All Hands on Deck: Aquanox Deep Descent Dives Into Action
Here we go – Aquanox Deep Descent is out now and you can finally play the underwater vehicle combat shooter. Whether you start your campaign solo or invite up to three friends, to start your journey in Aqua in the co-op mode or, if the PVP dogfights are your thing: Now it’s time to check out the anticipated next entry of the Aquanox Saga.
Aquanox Deep Descent is available now on PC.
Get it on Steam: http://n.thq.com/3jzW30jD5Kp
About Aquanox: Deep Descent
Aquanox: Deep Descent is a first person underwater vehicle shooter, in which players control a variety of customisable ships to engage in fierce battles in the dystopian deep sea world of Aqua.
In the near future, the Earth’s surface has become uninhabitable. What remains of humankind lives in former mining and research stations, deep below the surface of the sea. Born and raised in the only world we know, the loose network of underwater settlements, torn by the war for resources and dominance between various factions.
Take control of a team of highly trained fighter pilots and experience an epic story in the deep sea world of Aquanox. Send your enemies down to Davy Jones’s Locker with well-aimed torpedoes, mortars, mines and more. Explore the deepest corners of the oceans – mysterious, hazardous, uncharted.
- Fight: Unique underwater vehicle combat with a wide variety of play styles
- Co-op: 4 player drop-in co-op, with four distinct pilots who are all involved in the game story
- Customise: Choose your ship, and upgrade it to fit your preferred playing style
- Explore: Explore, salvage, and loot- all while discovering the deepest corners of the ocean
- PVP: Classic multiplayer modes, including Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch Dogfighting
For more information on the game, please visit: https://www.aquanox.com/