Published on July 8th, 2022 | by Adrian Gunning
A Knight’s Best Friend: Companion Trailer Shows Playable Heroes of The Valiant
A knight needs his sword to fight with, his armour to protect him, his horse to ride on – and loyal companions to rely on. The latest trailer is a showcase for the playable characters of The Valiant and their unique skills. From Konrad, the skilled archer, and loyal huntsman, to Grimhild, captain of the Raven Company to Theoderich von Akenburg, the protagonist of our story, each hero’s special abilities and his or her strengths are shown off.
About The Valiant
Embark on a journey of brotherhood and redemption in The Valiant, a squad-based RTS set in 13th Century Europe and the Middle East. Command and level up your medieval knights as you fight through an epic single-player campaign, then take your skills online in both cooperative and competitive MP modes.
- Squad-based RTS with a range of units, from tanky swordsmen to quick cavalry
- Select hero-squads and auxiliary squads across 15 exciting, hand-crafted Single Player missions, each with custom cinematics, narrated journals, difficulty levels, and more
- Six Hero Squads each with 3 different skill trees provide players with unique passive and active skills to choose from while leveling up their heroes
- Large array of weapons and armours to loot and equip throughout the campaign, each with their own stats and special skill options
- Combine hero skills and weapons/equipment for a huge selection of hero builds
- Play cooperative with friends in the 3-player “Last Man Standing” mode, where you face hordes of enemies and earn experience to level up your knights and unlock new skills and cosmetics
- Play competitively in multiple PVP game modes that support 1v1 and 2v2, with cosmetic meta-progression and special rewards for ranked play