Published on September 12th, 2019 | by Admin
505 GAMES, REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCE NEW UPCOMING CONTENT FOR CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED CONTROL
Global videogame publisher 505 Games and its partner, internationally renowned developer Remedy Entertainment, Plc. today announced a host of upcoming post-launch content for the award-winning Control. Critics are calling Control, which launched globally* on Aug. 27, “one of the best games of 2019” (TIME Magazine) and “a game we’ll be talking about for generations” (GamesRadar); the “visually stunning” (Entertainment Weekly) Control is “Remedy at the peak of its game” (VG247).
Upcoming content for the renowned supernatural action-adventure game includes:
- Photo Mode: Remedy is working on the much-desired Photo Mode, arriving this fall free to all players, which will enable players to take awesome snapshots of Jesse in the Oldest House.
- New Game Mode: In December, the Expeditions game mode will be released, offering challenging new end-game content in which Jesse must help Security Chief Arish explore the mysterious Formation and its strange surroundings. Here you will face some of the greatest challenges the Oldest House has to throw at you. Expeditions will be free to all players.
- Expansions: In 2020, two full, paid Expansions will be released, The Foundation and AWE. Both will offer new story missions, teams, enemies and game mechanics, and will take place in new locations within the Oldest House.
- The Foundation will delve into the history of the Oldest House. At the request of the ever-mysterious Board, Jesse must explore what lies beneath the Bureau as she returns order to the Foundation and the Oldest House itself.
- The second Expansion, AWE, will take Jesse into a new area of the Oldest House, the Investigations Sector, where the Bureau closely examines Altered World Events.
The PlayStation 4 Digital Deluxe Edition includes both Expansions, as well as an extra side mission, “Isolation” and an additional exclusive outfit, Jesse’s Urban Response Gear. For players who have already purchased the main game for PS4, the Season Pass is now available for pre-order, and also includes both expansions (upon release).
Each Expansion will also be available to purchase individually at release, and the Season Pass and individual Expansions will be available for purchase on Xbox One and PC, following the PlayStation 4 Expansion 1 “The Foundation” release. The AWE expansion will release on all platforms on the same date.