Published on November 27th, 2014 | by admin
2K Announces New WWE SuperCard Content
2K today announced new content for WWE® SuperCard, the larger-than-life, action-packed WWE collectible card game for mobile devices. With a significant update available now for download on iOS and Android devices, WWE SuperCard adds more than 60 new cards, 24 new in-ring animations and a new “Survivor” rarity level, boosting the game’s extensive array of collectible content to offer additional replay value. WWE SuperCard also increases card limits and improves reward drops, enabling fans to quickly climb the ranks as they take their ultimate WWE SuperCard roster to new heights.
Key features in the latest WWE SuperCard update include:
- New “Survivor” Rarity Level: More powerful than Legendary, this new card rarity is a permanent addition to the game and gives WWE SuperCard a total of eight card rarity levels;
- 60+ New Cards: Featuring WWE Superstars John Cena, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and more, as well as new Manager Support cards and WWE® 2K15-themed cards, WWE SuperCard adds to its array of collectible content;
- New Animations: Watch 24 new in-ring moves when cards compete against one another;
- Rebalanced Rewards and Improved Drop Rates: Players now have an increased chance of receiving higher tier cards from the draft board when completing exhibition matches;
- Higher Card Limits: The Energy card limit now increased to 10, while cards featuring WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends have increased to 110;
- New Languages: WWE SuperCard now offers support in Russian and Portuguese;
- Key Improvements: Players will notice an improved People’s Champion Challenge rewards screens, improved Card Catalog performance and minor bug fixes.
With more than four million downloads since the game’s launch on August 14, 2014 and an average rating of 4.5/5 stars on the App Store for iOS devices, as well as 4/5 stars on Google Play, WWE SuperCard has cemented its position as the most successful WWE-branded game for mobile devices to have ever been launched by 2K or WWE.
Developed by Cat Daddy Games in conjunction with Visual Concepts, both 2K studios, WWE SuperCard is available now for download on the App Store for iOS devices, including the iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android™ devices.