Published on May 14th, 2022 | by Adrian Gunning
24 Battle Units Plus 3 New Commanders Added To Crossfire: Legion’s Early Access Launch
Crossfire: Legion, the upcoming fast paced action packed Real Time Strategy launching in Early Access on May 25 (AEST) is giving players even more choice of strategic play and potential battleground dominance with the addition of a massive 24 units and 3 unique commanders to the battle roster, amounting to a grand total of 45 units and 6 Commanders!
From unique infantry and agile vehicles, defense specialists, transport units, air support and more – these further units bolster any side and provide even more depth and variety to ultimately deliver unique battle combinations.
Completing the substantial unit increase are 3 brand new faction commanders – Eclipse (Global Risk), Freefall (Black List) and Viper (New Horizon) – each bringing their own unique flavour to the battleground and set of skills that can make all the difference in a fight!
Eager to find out more? Check out the “Crossfire:Legion – New Units Roster” fresh from the editing room!
It is your army, your choices, your victory!
NOTABLE GAME FEATURES: (more play modes to be revealed)
- Intense multi-player combat (Payload Mode, Versus Mode)
- A.I. skirmishes
- Intense Co-op
- A globally-scoped single-player campaign – ACT 1 available at Early Access Launch,
ACT 2, Act 3 and Act 4 will follow during Early Access (dates to be revealed)
- Ascend the multi-player leader boards and claim you rightful place as #1
COMING LATER IN EARLY ACCESS:
- Improve your tactics by reviewing your last battles using the built-in replay system
- Create and share your own maps and modes using the level editor tool
- Find unique community-made challenges via the Steam Workshop
Missed the last update on the game features? Not a problem check the “Crossfire: Legion – New Game Modes”