Published on August 11th, 2021 | by Adrian Gunning
Epson launches L-Series compact, powerhouse laser display projectors
Epson has expanded its laser projector line with the launch of its new L-Series, six new compact, powerful solutions for laser-focused learning and impactful digital displays virtually anywhere. The new EB-L520U, EB-L630U, EB-L730U, EB-L735U, EB-L630SU and EB-L635SU pair Epson’s cutting-edge 3LCD technology with installation-friendly features and intuitive software.
Delivering exceptional, crisp images the L-Series are ideal for a range of applications, including education, corporate, digital signage, and entertainment.
Epson’s laser projector line has expanded dramatically over the last few years, now ranging from 2,000-lumen offerings to 30,000-lumen solutions, and creating touchpoints across multiple verticals and applications around the world.
As a leader in 3LCD technology, Epson continues to improve its laser engines to make smaller, more impactful display solutions. The new L-Series surpasses its predecessors by not only catering to traditional classroom needs, but defying the limitations and fixed frames of other display technology to foster creativity in retail, corporate and entertainment applications.
Designed for laser-focused learning, the L-Series offer up to 7,000 lumens of equal colour and white brightness1 for powerful performance, flexible placement and exceptional image quality in schools and meeting rooms. Different from other classroom display technology, these laser solutions deliver images up to 500 inches with 16:10 or ultra-wide 16:6 displays for optimal visibility in hybrid education and meeting room settings.
The new L-Series models come equipped with versatile connectivity options and easy installation tools, including lens shift2, HDBaseT and 360-degree placement flexibility, along with 5GHz enterprise-level wireless, upgraded Miracast® and screen sharing for enhanced collaboration.
Powered by a virtually maintenance-free, 20,000-hour laser light source3 with no lamps to replace, the new L-Series is designed for reliable operation with energy-saving features for a long lifecycle.
Combining advanced installation features with bright, detailed imagery, the long-throw models within the L-Series offer a minimalist, discreet design that fits seamlessly in virtually any environment.
The new L-Series deliver sharp, true-to-life images for expanded applications, such as corporate experience centres, retail visual merchandising and entertainment venues. Designed for small or large applications, these clever projectors also come with a suite of software tools that enable content management and remote control and monitoring of the projectors.
- Laser Light Source – Experience astonishing quality and reliability
- Up to 3x Brighter Colours and Reliable Performance1 – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- New Powerful Brightness – Up to 7,000 Lumens colour brightness and 7,000 Lumens white brightness
- WUXGA High Definition Resolution – Enjoy clear and sharp image quality without any distortion perfect for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Extraordinary Sharpness and Detail – Up to 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Virtually Maintenance-free Operation – Featuring breakthrough laser technology, it delivers a laser light source of up to 20,000 hours3
- Bright and Compact – The flat, simplified design makes the L-Series an ideal fit for a range of environments, including modern offices and luxury interiors
- New Flexible Display Options and Sizes – Deliver impactful sessions with displays up to 450 inches in 16:6 wide aspect ratio
- New Short Throw Lens Model – For enhanced install flexibility in smaller spaces
- New Wireless Screen Sharing – With optional ELPWP10 screen sharing device
- New Image Enhancement Features – Experience crisp images with super resolution and detail enhancement technology
- Content playback – Save videos and photos to USB flash memory and project them instantly without the need for a PC
- 360° Installation – Install on any plane, from horizontal to vertical and everything in-between
- Manual Lens Shift, Zoom and Focus – Up to ±50 percent vertical and ±20 percent horizontal manual lens shift
- HDBaseT – Transmit Full HD video and audio, Ethernet and Serial communication through a single CAT 5/6 cable that can be extended up to 100m
- Wireless LAN Enterprise Security – Connect projectors in a secure wireless network environment
- 5 Year Projector Warranty – A class leading 5 year warranty4
For more information on the new L-series including where to buy the projectors go to: https://www.epson.com.au/products/Large-Venue-Projectors-L-Series/?groupid=159&grouptypeid=29