Published on July 13th, 2022 | by Adrian Gunning
13 July, 2022 – Day 2 Amazon Australia Prime Day Deals
We are now in day two of Amazon Australia’s much anticipated shopping event, Prime Day. Local deals will run until 11:59PM AEST on 13 July, with new deals dropping every hour. Day two also sees new deals from the UK and US become available for Aussie Prime members on Amazon.com.au through Amazon’s Global Store with more deals dropping until 5pm AEST on 14 July.
Anyone who has not tried Prime can start a 30-day free trial at amazon.com.au/prime to participate in Prime Day and to unlock the many year-round benefits for Australian Prime members. Australian Prime members will currently receive free expedited delivery on all Prime eligible items shipped and sold by Amazon US or Amazon UK.
Lavazza and Amazon Alexa have joined forces to create an innovative ‘smart espresso’ with the Lavazza A Modo Mio Voicy coffee machine – the first voice activated coffee machine in Australia. Now available in Australia, the highly anticipated “Voicy” machine is launching on Prime Day at an introductory price of $269.
Australian Prime members can access the below deals on day two of Amazon Australia’s huge shopping event:
Small Business brands
- Save on select Doggie Balm Co skincare products.
- Save on select Nakie hammocks and blankets.
- Save on select Dad’s Special Spice Mix products.
- Save 40% off RRP on Echo Dot (4th Gen) Smart Speaker with Clock and Alexa.
- Save 53% off RRP on Echo (4th Gen) Smart Speaker with Alexa.
- Save 30% off RRP on Kindle Oasis with 7 inch display.
- Save 50% off RRP on Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote.
- Save 45% off RRP on Eero 6 dual-band mesh Wi-Fi 6 router.
- Prime members can now purchase 2x Echo Dot (3rd Gen) for $29, and 2x Echo Dot (4th Gen) for $59.
Global Store Deals
- [UK Deal] Save on select Toys from My Little Pony, Magic Mixies and more.
- [UK Deal] Save on select SanDisk and Western Digital products.
- [UK Deal] Save on select tools from Bosch Home and Garden, Bosch Professional and more.
- [UK Deal] Save on select shoes from Timberland.
- [US Deal] Save on select apparel from Alo Yoga.
- [US Deal] Save on select apparel from CARHARTT.
- [US Deal] Save on select PC from Seagate.
- Get $100 Amazon promo credit and 2 free eligible Meta Quest games (Population: One & Onward) when you purchase Meta Quest 2 256GB.
- Get $50 Amazon promo credit when you purchase Xbox Series S console.
- Save up to 47% off RRP on PlayStation 5 DualSense controllers.
- Save 43% off RRP on Ring Fit Adventure for Nintendo Switch.
- Save up to 35% off RRP on select Meta Quest accessories.
- Save 33% off RRP on Thrustmaster T248 Wheel for Xbox Series X.
- Save 73% off RRP on Far Cry 6 for PlayStation 5.
- Save up to 40% off RRP on select Bose soundbars and speakers.
- Save up to 40% off RRP on select Fitbit smartwatches.
- Save 34% off RRP on Google Chromecast 3rd Generation.
- Save 20% off RRP on SVision 65″ TV.
- Save up to 25% off RRP on Insta360 action cameras.
- Save up to 40% off RRP on Beats Studio3 headphones.
- Save up to 32% off RRP on select Samsung Smartphones, Tablets, Wearables and Monitors.
- Save up to 40% off RRP on select Sony headphones, soundbars and DVD players.
- Save up to 47% off RRP on select Garmin smartwatches.
- Save up to 71% off RRP on select cookbooks.
- Save up to 64% off RRP on select Fiction Books.
- Save up to 60% off RRP on select Children’s Books.
- Save 60% off RRP on ‘The Barefoot Investor’.
- Save 53% off RRP on ‘Money With Jess: Your Ultimate Guide to Household Budgeting’.
Home & Leisure
- Save on Tontine Goodnight Allergy Sensitive Medium Pillow, White, 2 Count.
- Save up to 30% off on select Bosch products.
- Save up to 35% off RRP on select BLACK+DECKER and STANLEY Products.
- Save on select Weber barbeques.
- Save on select Koala mattresses.
- Save on select Instant Pot.
- Save on select Philips Home.
- Save on select ECOVACS Robot Vacuums Cleaners.
- Save on select Coleman Tents, Sleeping Bags and Camping accessories.
Every Day essentials & Pantry
- Prime members spend $40, save 20% across Every Day Essentials & Pantry.
- Save on select Laundry Detergents from Omo and Comfort.
- Save on select Fairy Dishwasher tablets.
- Save up to 50% off RRP on select T2 Tea.
- Save on select L’OR, Harris and Moccona Coffee.
- Save up to 50% off RRP on select Oral B toothbrushes.
- Save on select Beauty Favourites from L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX and Thayers.
- Save on Select kBeauty Brands like The Face Shop, 3CE and Cosrx.
- Save on select Skin Care brands like Neutrogena, Aveeno and Sukin.
- Save on Select Hair Care from Olaplex, Pantene, Head & Shoulders.
- Save on select Luxury Fragrances from Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Swiss Arabian, Ted Baker and more.
- Save up to 40% off RRP on select The North Face Apparel, Shoes, Luggage and Accessories.
- Save up to 50% off RRP on select Champion Womens, Mens and Childrens apparel.
- Save up to 50% off RRP on select Bonds Womens, Mens and Childrens Apparel.
- Save on select Calvin Klein underwear.
- Save up to 33% off RRP on select pregnancy pillows.
- Save up to 33% off RRP on select Ergopouch baby products.
Investing in local operations; creating jobs for Australians
Amazon Australia has more than doubled its operational footprint in 2022 with the launch of its first robotics fulfilment centre earlier this year. The new site will support many of the small and medium size Australian businesses who use Fulfilment by Amazon to seamlessly service customers around Australia. With this expansion, the company now has storage space across six fulfilment centres, doubling its capacity for small to medium sized items, such as consumer electronics, books, toys, cosmetics and pantry items.
Since last Prime Day Amazon Australia has significantly invested in and expanded its operations network to enable a seamless, faster, and reliable shopping experience for customers across the country. In addition to investing in its fulfilment network, the company has created more than 1,100 permanent jobs at its operations sites across the country in the last year, offering the opportunity to work in safe and supportive environment with exciting career opportunities, competitive pay, and benefits such as paid parental leave and highly subsidised health insurance. To provide additional support for its team over mid-year sales and Prime Day, Amazon announced plans to onboard around 1,000 seasonal workers across its network around the country.
Every Day Made Better with Prime
Prime offers the best of shopping, savings, and entertainment to more than 200 million paid members around the world. In Australia, that includes Free delivery on millions of items; Prime Video, which gives you access to exclusive and award-winning Prime Original series and other popular movies and TV shows; Amazon Music Prime, which gives you access to 2 million songs, thousands of stations and top playlists; Prime Reading, which gives you access to a selection of over 1,000 e-books; video game benefits with Prime Gaming; exclusive Prime member deals; access to Prime Day and more. New customers in Australia can join Prime at amazon.com.au/prime with Amazon’s 30-day free trial, and then pay AU$6.99 a month and cancel anytime, or save 30 per cent with an annual membership at AU$59 and cancel anytime.