Published on August 14th, 2019 | by admin
PLAYER 2 HQ LAUNCHES WITH THE FOCUS TO HELP CONTENT CREATORS DEVELOP
Are you an upcoming content creator looking to get your brand off the ground? Or maybe you’ve been in the game for a while and want to take your brand to the next level. As of today, content creators will be able to utilise Player 2 HQ – a start-up resource hub dedicated to educating and mentoring content creators in the ANZ gaming community.
Founded by Australian video game industry professional Cat Benstead and former streamer, marketing and business development expert Teagan Smith, Player 2 HQ exists to make your life as a content creator easier by handling all the tedious behind the scenes busywork so you can spend more time doing what you do best – entertain.
“We found that a lot of content creators were overwhelmed or had no idea when it came to running their business behind the scenes,” says Player 2 HQ co-founder Teagan Smith.
With over 10 years combined experience in the video game, marketing and business development industries, Player 2 HQ’s founders want to share their knowledge with the community in the form of resources that will enable content creators to maximise their brand’s potential with a range of services such as social media management, relationship building, business coaching and more. As a former streamer, Smith knows that content creation is more than just streaming on Twitch or uploading videos to YouTube. Nowadays, content creation a multi-facet profession, with creators needing to have the business skills in order to stand out from the crowd.
Benstead, who has over five years of experience in the gaming industry working with some of the industry’s biggest companies such as Capcom on the launch of Resident Evil 7, Monster Hunter World and Resident Evil 2, brings a wealth of knowledge, from marketing all the way through to public relations and brand partnerships.
“We created a service that takes away the stress of trying to find time for all the business requirements,” says Player 2 HQ co-founder Cat Benstead. “That way they could focus on creating content (as it’s what they do best) and we could handle the behind the scenes things that they don’t have time to do.”
Full list of services offered by Player 2 HQ:
- Social Media Management: Scheduling posts, hashtag research, calendar creation and guidance. We can also create social media strategies help to grow your brand.
- Sponsorships and Negotiations: Helping you build relationships with brands and sponsors whilst helping you navigate the process.
- Proposals: Creating marketing strategies and helping in executing them.
- Creator Matchmaking: Matching brands with influencers who will represent the brand with their incredible content.
- Influencer Management: Personalised and customised management for the influencer who needs more time on their hands.
- Promotional Assets: Development of promotional materials such as media kits, rate cards and marketing kits.
- Business Administration: From emails to invoicing – we can handle it.
- Website Building: We can make the perfect website created just for you
- Education: Curated resources for the content creator just starting out all the way those already in fully fledged business mode.