Published on February 14th, 2014 | by admin
GTA Online Valentine’s Day Massacre Special Is Now Available
Valentine’s Day in Los Santos is almost here, and the Valentine’s Day Massacre Special update for GTA Online is now available, featuring some surprise gifts for all you lovers and lotharios. This includes a variety of fun Valentine’s themed extras for Story Mode and GTA Online like the Gusenberg Sweepermachine gun, the new Albany Roosevelt ride and a host of new attire options like double breasted suits, flapper dresses, sexy undergarments, novelty t-shirts, hats, masks and more. These items are all available to purchase in GTA Online right now until the end of February – and once acquired they’re yours to keep in your inventory for good.
This update also has 10 new Jobs across a variety of modes. Here are details on a few of our Valentine’s-themed faves:
- “Shotgun Wedding” (Team Deathmatch): The title says it all. Small-scale Deathmatch around the church in Paleto Bay that’s locked to shotguns. It’ll be a lot less bloody than divorce.
- “Property Values” (Deathmatch): Forget about love, nothing’s going to break your heart like the price of real estate. Free for all Deathmatch on an unaffordable cul-de-sac near Mirror Park. Look out for the sniper on the grassy knoll.
- “Creek” (Parachuting): Nothing says ‘I’m in love’ like throwing yourself out of a chopper with up to seven other idiots. A steep dive, almost skirting the side of the Raton Canyon, gliding into Cassidy Creek.
- “Vinewood Tours” (Race): Who needs love when you’ve got booze in your belly and stars in your eyes? Lap race for cars and bikes taking in all the tourist sights of Vinewood and Rockford Hills.
- “Motorboating” (Sea Race): A good motorboating is all anyone wants for Valentine’s Day. Take your love for a trip around buoys and over jumps to the North of Mount Gordo.
- “Heart Breaker” (Bike Race): Make your feelings known by carving a love heart into the Grand Senora Desert. Hills and jumps in this mainly off-road lap race for bikes on a heart-shaped track.
VALENTINE’S MASSACRE SOCIAL CLUB EVENT WEEKEND
To help celebrate, we’ll be hosting a special Valentine’s Massacre Social Club Event Weekend that will include special in-game RP bonuses, Crate Drops, a live stream broadcast on Friday afternoon and much more. Stay tuned for more details later today.
ADDITIONAL UPDATES TO GTA ONLINE
Today’s automatic title update includes the triumphant return of the Rat Loader pickup truck to GTA Online. This vehicle and all its mods are available for free until the next title update, so anyone who might have lost one from their garage previously can now re-create it at no cost. Just grab it from the southernsanandreassuperautos.com in-game website and modify it at any Los Santos Customs location.
The Rat Loader returns to GTA Online. Snapmatic photo taken by jBhIpS.
This title update also enables solo players in Races to earn GTA$, plus provides fixes for numerous issues, including incorrect time displays for some players in the Bad Sport pool, issues with the Cornrows haircut and situations where characters would become bald after using a mask. For a complete list of fixes in this update, please check out the article on our support site.
To get today’s update, just power up your online-connected PS3 or Xbox 360 and load up GTAV, and you’ll be prompted to download the automatic update (Xbox 360 players will also be required to download an additional compatibility pack). From there, head to the in-game store from the pause menu to access and download the Valentine’s Day Massacre Special.