Published on May 17th, 2016 | by admin0
FINAL FANTASY Brave Exvius Announcement
SYDNEY, 17TH May 2016 – Square Enix Ltd., today announced that FINAL FANTASY®: BRAVE EXVIUS, a brand-new FINAL FANTASY experience, will launch across Australia & New Zealand, for free, on iOS and Android devices this winter. Having already drawn in five million players in Japan, FINAL FANTASY: BRAVE EXVIUS is an entirely new role-playing adventure for the mobile generation. The title brings classic FINAL FANTASY lore with legendary heroes from the series.
Adventurers will follow two knights of the kingdom of Grandshelt, and a young girl who suddenly appears before them, as they begin their quest to pursue a highly sought after crystal. Players will make their way through various types of dungeons to search for items, collect gil, uncover hidden paths, and venture new routes.
The title features:
- Traditional, turn-based gameplay with streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls, making it easy to pick up and play for newcomers as well as long-time fans
- Players will be able to move their characters through fields and dungeons to search for items, hidden paths, and new routes.
- High-quality CG animations of FINAL FANTASY summons
- Appearances from new and characters from past titles like the Warrior of Light, Cecil, Vivi, and Terra
- A complete RPG experience in an easy, portable format for mobile phones
The new launch trailer can be viewed via YouTube: https://youtu.be/9H75ud-EuTM
Starting today, players can pre-register online at finalfantasyexvius.com to receive special in-game items at launch. This title is being developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX® and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game will launch in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), and Korean.