New game brings the antics of Disney’s #1 Animated Show to
Disney’s #1 Mobile Game Franchise
Disney Mobile Games today launched Where’s My Perry? for iOS and Android. The new mobile game combines the comedic tone, themes, and characters from Disney’s #1 animated series Phineas and Ferb, with the gameplay of Disney’s hit mobile game, Where’s My Water?. Priced at $0.99, Where’s My Perry? centers on a new storyline around Phineas and Ferb’s beloved Perry, the Platypus/ crime-fighting Agent P, and includes a host of new features and gameplay mechanics.
In Where’s My Perry?, Agent P becomes stuck in one of his many transportation tubes after being summoned to the headquarters of Major Monogram for a mission briefing. Now it is up to the player to guide water in its different forms (ice, steam, and liquid) across a variety of levels in an attempt to lead Agent P back to the OWCA headquarters for his mission briefing.
Keeping the core mechanic of Where’s My Water?, digging dirt to guide liquid, Where’s My Perry? also includes several new gameplay elements inspired by the comedy and antics of Phineas and Ferb. The addition of “Crazy-inators,” Dr. Doofenshmirtz’ lasers that have been scattered across the sewer, allow players to instantly turn water into steam, ice or liquid, in addition to a new mysterious form, sludge. There are even bonus levels where players must guide Balloony, Dr. Doofenshmirtz’ childhood friend, as he travels from deep below the ground to be reunited with Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
Where’s My Perry? features the voices of Major Monogram, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, and Carl, and Perry’s famous platypus sound, in addition to animated outro scenes. Disney also plans to add free updates with new levels, including special levels that feature Swampy, the lovable alligator and star of Where’s My Water?.
COMPLETE LIST OF FEATURES:
• NEW CHALLENGING PUZZLES – More than 80 puzzles across four chapters, with free updates to follow;
• AMAZING STATES OF PLAY – Cut dirt to guide water and steam across ice, dirt and rock in a variety of levels;
• CRAZY-INATORS – The evil villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz has scattered all kinds of lasers across the sewers – you’ll need to use them all to help change water to its different forms;
- The “Heat-inator” instantly turns a body of water into steam, or ice into water;
- The “Cool-inator” instantly turns a body of water into ice, and steam into water;
- The “Celebrate-inator” vacuums up water or steam to…wait, that’s classified;
• COLLECTIBLES, CHALLENGES AND BONUS LEVELS - Collect all three gnomes in each level to become a master spy and find top-secret collectibles to unlock bonus levels featuring Balloony – Dr. Doof’s childhood friend.
Since launching in September of 2011, Where’s My Water? has become a global success, reaching the No. 1 spot on the App Store in 80 different countries, and making App Store history when Where’s My Water? Free was announced as the 25 billionth app downloaded. The game also launched on Android platforms for Google Play and the Amazon Appstore where it has enjoyed similar success. In June 2012, Apple recognized the game with the Apple Design Award, awarded for innovation and design excellence in developer products.
Where’s My Perry? is now available in the App Store for $0.99, or for download on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad at: http://bit.ly/MR6WXW
The game is available for $0.99 on Android devices via Google Play at: http://bit.ly/LqjhAi