Disney Interactive are thrilled to announce that Temple Run: Brave has launched today in Australia and New Zealand on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android.
Temple Run: Brave brings together the world of Disney•Pixar’s highly anticipated animated fantasy adventure “Brave,” with Imangi Studios’ Temple Run, for a new take on the most exhilarating app in the App Store. With a new look inspired by the world of Disney•Pixar’s animated fantasy adventure “Brave,” Temple Run: Brave invites players to join the movie’s heroine, Merida, and run, slide, jump, turn and shoot their way across the rugged landscape of mythical and mysterious Scotland.
Temple Run: Brave includes a host of new features, environments and characters exclusive to the game, including archery, where for the first time, players can tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins. Upon downloading Temple Run: Brave, players start running with $0.99 worth of coins for FREE, that’s 2500 coins for power-ups to outrun Mordu, the “demon bear” and one of the chief villains of “Brave.”
New Features for Temple Run: Brave:
- Introducing ARCHERY for the first time – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
- New, amazing visuals
- All new environments inspired by Disney•Pixar’s “Brave” and the wilds of Scotland
- Play as Merida from Disney•Pixar’s “Brave”
- Outrun Mordu, the demon bear Disney•Pixar’s “Brave”, to earn running glory
- “Bonus: download Temple Run: Brave and start running with $0.99 worth of coins for FREE. That’s 2500 coins for power-ups and more!”
Also includes all the great features from Temple Run:
- Simple swipe and tilt control that are easy to use and just feel right
- Level up your character and use crazy power-ups
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements to compete with our friends
- Endless play!
PUBLISHER: Disney Mobile / Imangi Studios
GENRE: 3D Endless Runner
RELEASE DATE: June 15 (ANZ), 2012